Help with a State Agency

If you are having trouble cutting through the red tape of state government, please contact Representative Murr's office. Helping constituents navigate the bureaucracy of state government is an important service that he offers. While Representative Murr cannot force a state agency to act in your favor, he can ensure that your case is addressed in a timely fashion and with the respect and attention it deserves.

Please keep in mind that Representative Murr's office cannot offer legal advice or intervene on your behalf in any pending legal matters. Likewise, his office has no jurisdiction in matters pertaining to the federal government, county government or city government.

If you are having trouble with a state agency, please contact Representative Murr's District Director, Kellie Early, in Kerrville at (830) 257-0432, or send email to